The CPA e-portal represents a main gateway to connect the citizen with the government and provide the services offered to:
- Nourish the consumer market
- Protect consumer rights and
- Provide benefits to the traders by creating a common quality baseline market
- Educate consumers about commodity prices
This bi-lingual (English and Arabic) portal presents strategic objectives of the CPA, News, Price Index, Royal Decrees, Laws and Decisions, Media Center, Electronic Consumer Guide, interaction with management, hot Line contact, Live Web chat, multimedia educative content, etc... It is also a secure interactive platform to receive consumer feedback, suggestions, and complaints.
CPA’s portal comes in line with its objectives:
- To guarantee consumer freedom of choice, equality, fair treatment, honesty and credibility: CPA portal is surrounded with interactive channels (social media, web 2.0 features, hotline...) to allow consumers to contact CPA freely and transparently.